Ireland’s Family Pet Expo at The National Show Centre Dublin 2nd/3rd November 2019 – a must for pet owners and animal lovers alike.
Diary Date for Ireland’s Family Pet Expo at The National Show Centre Dublin 2nd/3rd November 2019 – a must for pet owners and animal lovers alike.
Our number one aim at Family Pet Expo is to promote responsible pet ownership and to encourage adoption of the growing number of rescue dogs in Ireland. The many animal rescue centres exhibiting at the show are at the frontline of the massive puppy farm crisis in Ireland and it is our objective to encourage support of these associations as much as possible. Planning on adopting a dog? Not sure what breed is right for you and your family? We have expert advice on hand. Come visit Breed Village and meet over 30 breeds and breeders to help you decide on the perfect companion. Maybe you already have a new little member of the family? Bring them along to Puppy School where you and your pooch will learn about house training, diet, exercise, grooming, healthcare and obedience training. But it’s not all about the dogs! Get your photo taken with Alaska, a bald headed eagle courtesy of Eagles Flying, Ireland’s Largest Birds of Prey Centre. All aboard The Jungle Bus where your fellow passengers will include one of the world’s largest pythons, snapping turtles and caiman crocodiles! Join us in the outdoor arena for the farmyard petting zoo and pony rides. All these exhibits and many more make The Family Pet Expo an event not to be missed for everyone young or old, two legs or four!
www.petexpo.ie / Facebook: Ireland’s Family Pet Expo / Twitter @Pet_Expo
Ireland’s Family Pet Expo 2019 Exhibits include:
- Jill The Dog Lady, Dog Obedience workshop with Q&A Session
- Amy and Izzy, The Dancing Beagle (as seen on Ireland’s Got Talent)
- RSVP Ireland’s Next Top Madra Final
- Over 30 Breed Stands with Expert Breeders Advice
- Breed Parade
- Fun Dog Show, enter your dog and see how they do!
- Pet Expo Perfect Pooch Awards
- The Donkey Sanctuary, currently caring for over 1,800 donkeys and mules.
- Farmyard in your School Yard Petting Farm, Come meet Flopsy & Mopsy our bunnies, Billy & Sid the goat kids, Kenny & Penny our hens, Jack & Jill the pigs and of course Wooly & Lily the lambs.
- Eagles Flying, Ireland’s Largest Birds of Prey Centre with Bald Headed Eagle, Steppe Eagle and Eagle Owl.
- Friendly Budgies, come interact with trained budgies and hear them talk in our specially designed glass budgie room!
- The Jungle Bus, see one of the world’s largest snakes as well as alligator snapping turtles, tarantulas and a caiman crocodile!
- Little Hill Animal Sanctuary
- Irish Greyhound Trust
- Outdoor Arena, Meet all the large farm animals, and get expert information about the daily running of farms, plus lots to do for the little ones including Animal Go Karts, Pony Rides, Horse Rodeo & Tumble n Fun Playpen.
- Irish Guide Dogs Association
- Lots more to be announced!
Ireland’s biggest consumer Pet Expo 2019 show will feature over 100 exhibitors. 2 days of pets, pet products, live demonstrations, activities, service providers, entertainers, clubs and organisations that cater to pet owners and animal lovers. The breed village will feature Estrela Mountain Dog, Irish Water spaniel, Dachshund, Great Dane, St Bernard, Boxer, Rough Collie, Siberian Husky, Irish Japanese Spitz, Phalene, Poms, Irish Terrier, Labrador Retriever, Parson Russell Terrier, Golden Retriever, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Shih Tzu, Italian Corso Dog, Dandie Dinmont Terrier, Scottish Terrier, Australian Shepherd, Labrador, Old English Sheepdog, Maltese, Chow Chow, Standard & Toy Poodle, Mini, Standard & Giant Schnauzer, Airedale Terrier, Welsh Terrier, Portuguese Waterdog, Chinese Crested, French Bulldog, Cane Corso, Olde English Bulldog,French Bulldog, American Staffordshire Terrier, Russian Balonka, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bichon Frise, Springer Spaniels, Leonberger, Tibetan Spaniel, Pyrenean Mountain Dog, Sheep Dog, German Shepard with more to be announced.
So come and immerse yourself in the animal kingdom and meet all our furry, feathered and scaly friends big and small. Everything from the common house pet to the rare and unusual – this is an event not to be missed, one for the whole family, including your dog who is welcome for free!
For more information or to book your tickets visit www.petexpo.ie
Dates: 2nd & 3rd November 2019
Venue: The National Show Centre, Stockhole Lane, Cloghran Swords, Co.Dublin
Times: 11am – 6pm
Prices: Adult €10
Child (4 – 15 yrs) €5
Family (2 adults + 2 children) €25
DOGS GO FREE!
Free Parking available at the grounds.
Media Contact: Pictures/Interviews/Any Special Features/Ideas
Pet Expo have Pet Experts available for talks.
Pet Expo is also happy to give away family tickets for competitions! If interested, call us!
PRO: Aileen Eglington/Rosie O’Toole AE Consulting
E: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
M: 00 353 87 250 5007 M: 00 353 87 901 7809